The Creative Mix: The Best of Lightroom and Photoshop, Thomasville, Georgia, Feb 26-27, 2016
Learn how Lightroom and Photoshop can unite as the dynamic duo that finally brings both image organization and masterful editing to your photography workflow.
Best of Lightroom and Photoshop workshop
Feb 26-27, 2016
- Learn the parts of Lightroom that will make finding images easy and fast. Discover how old-school folders and directories are no longer your best friends as you master Lightroom’s Collections and Smart Collections.
- Discover how easy it is to process the same image several different ways, without duplicating huge, disk drive-eating files.
- Master Lightroom’s Export Dialog Box and learn how to build custom, professional websites with just a few clicks. This is great for presenting sets of images to collectors, clients, galleries or friends (and they’ll appreciate your not sending a bunch of images as email attachments).
- Discover the best parts of Lightroom’s Editing module. And, just as importantly, learn what’s better done in Photoshop!
- Customize your Photoshop Workspace for the way your images, your mind and your hands work. Tailor Photoshop’s Preferences for speedier work and to have more information at your fingertips.
- Learn new, powerful Masking techniques in Photoshop. Add intrigue to your images in ways Lightroom can only envy.
- Demystify Color Management! Dan’s explains what you need to know with a simple, no-geek-talk approach that will make your editing and printing more predictable than ever.