Feb 18-19, 2017
Limited to 8 participants, $475
The Olympus OM-D mirrorless cameras offer a compact, full-featured solution to your serious image-making goals without sacrificing optical excellence or photographic precision. But as a new breed of camera, the OM-Ds include many features and options that take some practice if you are going to get the best photos consistently with the least hassle.
What you’ll learn:
- Master your camera’s Menus once and for all. Discover where the good stuff is hidden, how to use it, and how to Save Settings to save time and headaches in the future.
- Learn how the latest Firmware adds amazing features & capabilities to your OM-D. Your macro and low- light shooting will never be the same with in-camera Focus Stacking and Live Composite shooting.
- Learn about Olympus (and 3rd party) lenses and gizmos that will add even more fun and excitement to your photography.
- See how easy it is to setup your OM-D for the style of photography you like, whether it’s shooting landscapes, street scenes, portraits or macro work. No approach will be ignored.
- See how easily you can build a compact camera system for travel shooting, professional use or personal enjoyment.
- Enjoy your mirrorless photography with new confidence as you master your Olympus OM-D.
- In-Studio lectures and demos will answer all your questions and excite you with new ways to be creative with your OM-D.
- Hudson River Valley field trips let you try new techniques and make fresh images at the same time.
In this two day workshop Dan reveals how to make the most of your incredible Olympus OM-D camera. Dan will guide you through the exciting possibilities that will turn your OM-D into your best friend. Stop being baffled by your Olympus and start making the best photos of your life!