Image Blender and Superimpose X: Powerful Photo Layering Solutions for iPhone & iPad
Dec 10, 5-7pm
This class is repeated on Jan 7, 4-6 pm EST.
One of the joys of iOS image editing is embracing a workflow that’s both lightweight and — honestly — more fun than our desktop workhorse, Photoshop. Why do we look at the two apps, Superimpose X and Image Blender?
Each one presents a very different approach to working with image layers on your iPhone and iPad, letting you choose the best app for the way your brain, hands and images work. Whether you are combining elements for a photo collage or sandwiching images with different opacities, these apps will be just what you need!
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-5 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
The day before class, you will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
What We'll Cover in Image Blender & Superimpose X
- Learn how Superimpose X delivers the most powerful layering experience on your iPhone.
- Experience the simplicity of Image Blender, making it ideal for those who want the power of layers without the learning curve.
- Discover the amazing array of selection tools SuperimposeX provides so you can work on just the parts of your images that need adjustment.
- Collage fans will wet their pants with newly discovered control over image size, opacity, color and contrast.
- Banish frustration forever and understand the sometimes-confusing interfaces of Superimpose X and Image Blender.
- Learn about hardware goodies that make your editing life more enjoyable and precise.