Making Prints, Slideshows and Books from iPhone Photos-Jun 28
Jun 28, 4-6pm EDT
If you long to enjoy and share your iPhone and iPad masterpieces beyond the virtual world of your computer or iOS screen, this is the workshop that opens expressive doors. Create a book for a special occasion, craft a slideshow as online entertainment or bring your image into the real world as an elegant print. Learn how an iPhone/iPad can be your scanner to save family photos or old negatives, too.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-7 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
The day before class, you will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
Making Prints, Slideshows and Books from your iPhone/iPad Photos!
- Let Dan demystify printing your iPhone and iPad photos, making this final step one of fun and adventure instead of a swamp of wasted paper and ink. And if you’re agonizing over purchasing decisions, absorb Dan’s insights as to which printer is right for you.
- Learn how easily you can turn your iOS photos into a magnificent hard or soft cover book that you’ll be proud to share, gift and sell.
- See how your iPhone is the only scanner you need to turn that shoebox of old photos and negatives into an important Family History Document. Your children and grandchildren will thank you forever.
- Let Dan take you by the hand (gently) and explain — using no jargon — how color management is your friend. In ten minutes, you’ll finally understand what Color Spaces and Profiles are all about and why they matter.
- Learn about hardware goodies that make your iPhone-as-scanner experience a simple joy.
- Create engaging slide shows in the palm of your hand. Add music and slide-to-slide transitions like a pro!