One-On-One Session with Dan
For those photographers seeking bite-size training and consulting, Dan offers á la carte, one-on-one, online sessions for photo critique, image editing training and software/hardware advice. Dan's Virtual Classroom uses Zoom to connect. It's simple, really. Sometimes you have specific questions that Dan can answer. Call him to schedule a date and time and have him all to yourself!
1-hr session: $170 (additional time charged in 1/2 hr increments)
Note: For those seeking ongoing, one-on-one sessions with Dan, please check out Dan's Mentorship Program options.
- Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers (with real, non-geeky techniques you will use over and over again
- iPhone/iPad Artistry, from capture to edit to stylizing, Dan literally wrote the book on using your iPhone for creative photography
- Purchasing Decisions for Cameras (including iPhones and iPads), Lenses and Computers (Mac-only)
- Platinum/Palladium Printing, help with digital negatives, paper, chemistry, and (most importantly) matching the process to your images
- Designing your ideal travel photography arsenal, whether local or international