Setup & Organization: Photoshop for Fine Art
Sep 29, 4-6 pm
A 2 hr online Small Group session for 2-5 people.This Photoshop session is all about essential Photoshop techniques that make your creative time more productive and fun. Learn how to setup the menus to fit the way YOU work and find useful shortcuts for the things you do over and over again. Spend a little time designing your Workspace so Photoshop fits the way you like to work. Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-5 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers: Setup, Organization and Layer Basics
2-Hour Class of Essential Photoshop Techniques
This Setup and Organization class might sound like the most boring thing on planet earth but — fasten your seatbelts — this online session is chocked full of incredibly useful tips for making your time in Photoshop more productive, fun and creative.
- Modify your Menus so you only see the items that you use all the time (hint: you’ll never miss the geek food stuff).
- Design a Workspace that fits your fine-art objectives and aptitude.
- Learn how to modify your Photoshop Preferences to make your image editing more intuitive and creative.
- Master Color Space Decisions and issues once and for all.
- See how easy shortcuts for image navigation, tool selection and brush size (no, not using the bracket keys) will relieve you of mouse drudgery.
- Learn how to color code the Photoshop interface — you’re a visual person after all!
- Discover your personal need for 8-bit or 16-bit images (it varies from photographer to photographer).
- Discover Layer Secrets that you’ll use on every image.
Participants are encouraged to work on Dan’s demo images using their own version of Photoshop. A video of the entire session will be provided afterwards so you can review any part of the session that wasn’t perfectly clear.