Snapseed: Diving Below the Surface - Jul 20
Jul 20, 3-5pm
A 2-hr online Small Group session for 2-7 people. This Snapseed session goes beyond the expected, bringing you up-to-speed with Snapseed’s well known editing talents plus the hidden techniques and artistic approaches that will empower you to make your photos more beautiful and intriguing than ever. Join Dan in this delightful, small group Zoom session to advance your editing skills while enjoying your iPhone and iPad more than ever! Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-5 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
Snapseed: Diving Below the Surface
- Learn a Snapseed Workflow that best fits your images and your brain
- Control Perspective like a boss
- Processing Raw files with Snapseed (yes you can!)
- Master Snapseed’s Edit History (you’ll be amazed!)
- Discover stunning portrait editing techniques
- Understand (finally) how to masterfully retouch your photos
- White Balance will be your new best friend
- Learn how to use Selective tools and Brushes like a Pro
- Exploit Lens Blur to add depth and intrigue to your photos
- Learn which Snapseed tool you should NEVER use
- Use Grunge and other stylizing tools with subtlety (because it’s so easy to go overboard)
- Learn the best way to Save your photos in Snapseed
- And finally, learn when it’s time to use another app for things Snapseed can’t do as well
You’ll leave this exciting online session with new ideas and enthusiasm for working on your images with Snapseed!