Lightroom on the iPad with Dan Burkholder - Jul 2
Jul 2, 6-8pm
Lightroom on the iPad, in addition to having much more screen real estate, has the tools and settings placed in a different way from the iPhone. Delve into the all-important Local Adjustment tools that bring heightened levels of editing control to your workflow. Make your iPad your own image editing machine. Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-7 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
Lightroom for iPad
- Learn the value of Profiles and Presets in Lightroom on your iPad.
- Master all three Local Adjustment tools and have unparalleled control over your photo editing
- Get a firm grip on converting your color images into black & white
- Deal with image perspective and distortion like a Pro
- Learn how Photoshop’s Effects tools can add warmth and intrigue to your photos
- See how subtle Split Toning can separate your photos from the crowd
Note: The free version of Lightroom gives you many features but you’ll need a Creative Cloud account to take advantage of local adjustment tools and the ability to edit Raw files.