Dan's Personal iPhone / iPad Fine Art Workflow
Nov 16, 5-7pm ET
This session will be repeated on Wed, Dec 29, 6-8pm ET.
Dan Burkholder's distinctive approach to mobile photography has raised eyebrows online and in galleries. Take a ringside seat as Dan reveals the apps and techniques he uses to add beauty and intrigue while guiding the viewer's eye within his images. With a different set of demo images each month, you get new approaches every time you take the class! Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-7 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
Dan’s Personal iPhone/iPad Fine Art Workflow
Join Dan in this delightful online session to advance your editing skills while learning important creative decision processes to make your iPhone and iPad photos sing.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this session:
- From iPhone shutter press to print presentation, discover how Dan makes decisions during each step to guide iPhone images to a fine art finale
- Learn the art of seducing your viewer with color, contrast and design
- See how scaling your image (both overall and locally) can give your image that special mystic
- Learn which apps have the best selection methods so you can improve specific areas of your image
- Use Grunge and other stylizing tools with finesse (because it’s so easy to go overboard)
- Appreciate the difference between borders and frames (and how to do it without losing the edges of your photos)
- See how blending two or more images can be your ticket to subtlety and charm
You’ll leave this exciting online session with new ideas and enthusiasm for adding magic to your iPhone and iPad photos!