Photo Wizard and Darkroom Apps for iPhone/iPad
Nov 23, 5-7 pm
Two incredible apps that are a must-have in everyone's iPhone/iPad workflow, Photo Wizard and Darkroom.. Dan reveals the best features and shares how he uses these two jewels when processing images. Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-5 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
Photo Wizard and Darkroom Apps for iPhone/iPad: Easy (but oh-so-powerful) Photo Editing
- See how you can have Lightroom-like control of individual colors without the complexity of the Lightroom app.
- Learn to make selections in ways Snapseed can only dream about, giving you ultimate control (finally)!
- Add intrigue in new and controllable ways with filters found in no other apps.
- Create your very own, custom filters that you can apply to future images with a single tap.
- Give your photos cinematic color grading without the canned, one-size-fits-all look.
- From noise reduction to soft focus effects: a new spectrum of editing goodness will be at your fingertips.
Join Dan in this online class to master these two often-overlooked apps that will thrill you with ideas for your own photos.