Knowing and Using Layers: Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers-Mar 25
Mar 25, 1-3pm
A 2 hr online Small Group Session for 2-7 people. In this Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers online class, we’ll shine a spotlight on Photoshop Layers. As one of Photoshop’s most important image construction tools, you’ll learn how to use layers, adjustment layers, layer clipping and other vital Layer Panel options. Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-7 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
- Save time (and your brain) by learning which parts of the Layers Panel are important for photographers (and which are for graphic designers or illustrators).
- Gain important control of Text Layers so you can make everything from watermarks to promotional pieces with flair.
- Learn (finally!) the power of blending modes (hint: you don’t need to know how to use all of them).
- Become best friends with Image Layers, Adjustment Layers and Fill Layers.
- Understand Smart Objects and how they truly make your Photoshop Life easier and more non-destructive.
You’ll finish Dan’s online class with a fresh understanding of Photoshop most powerful image-building features. Master the Layers panel once and for all!