iPhone Artistry, Thomasville, Georgia, Feb 15-16, 2020
FEB 15-16, 2020 — Shooting and editing on your iPhone or iPad is the new creative tool for photographers of all kinds. This 2 day workshop gives you the knowledge to jump into this incredible world of imaging in the palm of your hand. Dan Burkholder is one of the first fine art photographers to write about iPhone Artistry. His workshops are lively and full of super info with touches of humor.Don't miss the chance to learn this great way to enjoy photography!
Shooting, Editing, Stylizing, Sharing and Printing Fine Photographs with your iPhone or iPad
Feb 15-16, 2020
1815 E. Clay St.
Once dismissed as a toy for lazy photographers, the iPhone is the new, hip and creative camera whose images grace magazine covers, museum walls and gallery openings. In this workshop we focus on the fine iPhone photograph, exploring the shooting, editing and stylizing techniques that will take you from casual captures to serious artwork. This workshop will open your eyes and pump your creative juices to craft images that you’ll be proud to share, exhibit and sell. With two days of shooting, processing, learning and fun, your every iPhone Artistry urge will have time to flex and stretch.
- Explore exciting iPhone capture, editing and stylizing techniques, with an eye toward creating photos with intrigue and beauty.
- From straight landscapes to painterly effects and handsome portraits, learn how make your iPhone images match your personal vision.
- Explore both Raw files and jpegs and learn which is better for your own photographic style and camera hardware. And if you prefer to shoot with a larger camera (mirrorless, DSLR, etc.), learn how you can enjoy the best of both worlds as you easily transfer your photos to your iPhone or iPad for incredible (and lightweight) processing and organizing. Your travel photography adventures will never be the same again!
- Learn how easy it is to blend multiple images for stunning effects, all in the palm of your hand.
- Practice sessions let you exercise your new skills in the field to fully appreciate the ease and power of iOS photography.
- Learn how to prepare your iPhone images for both printing and web publication.
You’ll leave this class with a vast assortment of approaches and techniques to elevate your iPhone shooting and processing above the routine filter effects and borders!