Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers OCT 10-11, 2019
OCT 10-11, 2019 - Two days of Creative Photoshop Essentials, Tips and Thrills. Learn how Photoshop can give your fine-art images that extra dose of intrigue and beauty. Don't miss the chance to learn Photoshop the way you want!
Oct 8-9, 2019, Dan's Studio in Palenville, New York (2 hours north of NYC)
- Learn the parts of Photoshop that are made for real, fine art photographers (not graphic designers, 3D modelers or illustrators).
- Master the power of Photoshop Smart Objects once and for all (hint: it’s not that hard at all).
- Customize your Photoshop Workspace for the way your images, your mind and your hands work. Tailor Photoshop’s Preferences to work more efficiently and have more information at your fingertips.
- Learn new, powerful Masking techniques in Photoshop. Gain tonal and color control in ways Lightroom can only envy.
- Learn how you can have the best of both Lightroom and Photoshop at your command.
- Demystify Color Management once and for all! Dan explains what you need to know with a simple, no-geek-talk approach that will make your editing and printing more predictable than ever.