Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers OCT 10-11, 2019
OCT 10-11, 2019 - Two days of Creative Photoshop Essentials, Tips and Thrills. Learn how Photoshop can give your fine-art images that extra dose of intrigue and beauty. Don't miss the chance to learn Photoshop the way you want! SORRY, THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL. PLEASE CALL FOR THE WAITING LIST 518-678-7186.
- Learn the parts of Photoshop that are made for real, fine art photographers (not graphic designers, 3D modelers or illustrators).
- Master the power of Photoshop Smart Objects once and for all (hint: it’s not that hard at all).
- Customize your Photoshop Workspace for the way your images, your mind and your hands work. Tailor Photoshop’s Preferences to work more efficiently and have more information at your fingertips.
- Learn new, powerful Masking techniques in Photoshop. Gain tonal and color control in ways Lightroom can only envy.
- Learn how you can have the best of both Lightroom and Photoshop at your command.
- Demystify Color Management once and for all! Dan explains what you need to know with a simple, no-geek-talk approach that will make your editing and printing more predictable than ever.