- Creative Resources and Know-How
- One Hour Zoom Session with Dan
One Hour Zoom Session with Dan
For those photographers seeking bite-size training and consulting, Dan offers á la carte, one-on-one, online sessions for photo critique, image editing training and software/hardware advice. Dan's Virtual Classroom uses Zoom to connect. It's simple, really. Sometimes you have specific questions that Dan can answer. Call him to schedule a date and time and have him all to yourself!
1-hr session: $200 (additional time charged in 1/2 hr increments)
Note: For those seeking ongoing, one-on-one Zoom sessions with Dan, please check out Dan's Mentorship Program options.
Dan will contact you to talk about what you'd like to cover and when you would like to begin. You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
- Photoshop for Fine Art Photographers (with real, non-geeky techniques you will use over and over again
- iPhone/iPad Artistry, from capture to edit to stylizing, Dan literally wrote the book on using your iPhone for creative photography
- Purchasing Decisions for Cameras (including iPhones and iPads), Lenses and Computers (Mac-only)
- Platinum/Palladium Printing, help with digital negatives, paper, chemistry, and (most importantly) matching the process to your images
- Designing your ideal travel photography arsenal, whether local or international