Lightroom for iPhone: Shooting and Editing
Nov 17, 7-9 pm
This class will be repeated on Tue, Jan 11, 5-7pm ET.
Designed especially for those shooting and editing on their iPhones (as opposed to iPads). Discover Lightroom’s Camera Options, which are essential for iPhone photographers. All Lightroom Camera Modes (Automatic, Professional, High Dynamic Range, Depth Capture) will be introduced along with immensely useful settings that make Lightroom’s Camera even more powerful. Scroll down for the specific details of this class.
One of Dan's most popular online training options is the Small Group Session in which 2-7 participants interact with questions, screen sharing and conversation with Dan and each other using Zoom to connect. An efficient and affordable for those who enjoy group learning. Ask questions and get the individual attention that's missing in a Webinar. Class time is listed in the Eastern Time zone out of Dan's studio in Palenville, New York.
You will receive confirmation by email with information on how to sign into Dan's virtual classroom.
Lightroom for iPhone: Best of iPhone Shooting and Editing
- Discover the power of Lightroom’s Camera on the iPhone (don’t be surprised if you never use Apple’s Camera app again)
- Learn when Lightroom’s camera isn’t the best option, too
- Find the best way to import photos from your “bigger” camera or from your Camera Roll
- Learn about inexpensive Hardware Goodies that enhance Lightroom on the iPhone
- Learn the benefits of Raw files, tiffs and jpegs and which if best suited to your subject matter, your esthetic and your tolerance for geekiness (there’s no, one “right” way)
- See how you can mix and match Lightroom’s Light, Color and Effects to make your photos glow with intrigue
- Learn how to best export your Lightroom photos when you want to use other editing and stylizing apps on your iPhone
If the iPhone is your weapon of choice for shooting and editing, this online session will open your eyes to new and better ways to use Lightroom.
Note: The free version of Lightroom gives you many features but you’ll need a Creative Cloud account to take advantage of local adjustment tools and the ability to edit Raw files.